RadhaKrishna.net is a non-profit website dedicated to the eternal couple, RADHA KRISHNA.
Our mission is to spread the message of Krishna to the people of the world. We exist to offer glory and praise to the divine couple, Radha Krishna.
We regularly post Radha Krishna love stories/pastimes, beautiful illustrations, mantras, Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita teachings and much more.
With thousands of readers, viewers and friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube, we reach a broad audience of motivated people who are actively following the path of dharma (as mentioned in the Bhagavad Gita) and advancing on their spiritual paths.
We are excited to announce that we are opening up the blog to contributors.
If you’re a devotee who is interested in spreading the message of the Supreme Lord Krishna around the world, we hope you’ll consider our volunteer blogging opportunity. We accept Hindi and English languages on this blog. We are looking for devotees who can write articles in the following areas:
1. Radha Krishna stories/pastimes
5. Bhagavad Gita teachings
6. Shrimad Bhagavatam teachings
7. Knowledge from the Vedas and other Hindu scriptures
8. Sanatana Dharma
9. Content on other Hindu deities
10. Any other topic that you think might belong to this blog.
Note: If you have a topic that you would like added to our list, bring it to our attention on the application. Contributors will receive their login to create posts and submit them for review. Each post will include an author bio and a link back to the contributor’s blog/website and will be published on RadhaKrishna.net’s Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
READ THE GUEST POSTING BELOW AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SURVEY TO BE CONSIDERED
TYPES OF CONTENT ACCEPTED
1. All posts must be wholly original and used only for RadhaKrishna.net.
2. Sales pitches are not accepted.
1. All posts need to include a short blurb about the writer and a photo of either the writer or blog logo.
2. You can link back to your blog twice during the post and once in the ‘About’ section of the post. The link in the about section must be your blog homepage. All links must be embedded in the text when submitted. Links may not go to any page that is selling goods or services.
1. All post ideas must be approved before submitting the post, or your post may not be published.
2. All post submissions must be submitted through the WordPress site.
3. RadhaKrishna.net reserves the right to edit headlines, images, the body of the post, and any other piece of the submission.
4. All submitted posts become the property of RadhaKrishna.net and cannot be used for any other website.